SUET processes your seed:
- beet, vegetables, ornamental plants, herbs and other seeds
- seed quality is improved through cleaning, segmentation, calibration
- multigerm beet seeds are technically segmented to precision seeds with high germinability and monogermity
- genetic monogerm beet seeds are polished with special machines
- high-capacity throughput, flexible working hours and qualified know-how enable us to process pelleted seed for more than 10,000 hectares daily.
The various pelleting formulations are individually adapted to the seed species and the intended use. The applied dosage of active ingredients can vary broadly. Upon customer's request, active ingredients can be applied to control diseases and pests.
Our seed-processing and treatment technology meets the highest quality standards, and is checked and accepted by the Biologische Bundesanstalt (= Federal Institute of Biology, BBA-Prüf.Nr. G1512).